Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help setting up N 64

Options
  • 28-07-2009 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Got a nintendo 64 recently having trouble getting it ot work on my sony tv (digital quick focas is written on it if its any good to any one). for the life of me i can get anythnig to come up on the tv
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Are you using a crappy RF connector? Or a composite (yellow, red and white) or a scart connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kegsj

i would be using a crappy RF connector(i dont have that switch thing for it if it makes a difference) i actually bought a composite but i wont get it for another week

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well it's probably a case of tuning in to the right frequency on the TV. If you can't get that to work you'll just have to wait for the composite.

Advertisement