Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the make of this electric shower ?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

The attached electric shower stopped producing hot water recently - it's got no problem with cold though. I think it's about 10-15 years old - i.e. originally installed with the house.

Anyway, I'd like to replace it without having to retile if possible so a like for like replacement or appropriate spare part would be my first choice but I have no idea what make this is. Can anybody help please ?

If I can't get a like for like replacement are there any other models that will fit on the existing fittings without retiling being required ?

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I dont know sorry but a T80 can be bought in portrait form which should fit over neatly. It looks like the same version. ie mains fed. it heats mains water

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

If you posted a picthre with the cover off we could see where the power and water goes in and make a recommendation.

Advertisement