Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does DIT start?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey guys,

I'm due to start the MA in Public Relations in DIT this sept..just wondering does anyone know when post-grad students start?

Has anyone heard anything about our fees?? Like when they have to be paid? or if it's full fees in sept or do they split it between the semesters??

I can never get through to the DIT office...very annoying!!!

Thanks xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

The information is usually put up here before September:
    http://www.dit.ie/registrations

Doesn't look like its all there yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tamzin

Hi,
    I've applied to do the MA in public relations in DIT starting in 2011 but I was hoping as a previous student you might be able to help me? would you recommend the course? and was it difficult to get into as I only have a 2'2?
    I'd really appreciate your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

tamzin wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've applied to do the MA in public relations in DIT starting in 2011 but I was hoping as a previous student you might be able to help me? would you recommend the course? and was it difficult to get into as I only have a 2'2?
    I'd really appreciate your help! :)

Recently came across this course, just wondering how did you get on with it? Are the job prospects good?

Advertisement