Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair Fine

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Today I got a registared letter with a fine of Euro150.00 for littering, There were bags of rubbish found in a street in town with a letter which was addressed to me in it.I do not live in this area where the rubbish was found.I am absoutely furious and very hurt as I have paid a years subscription of standing charge of Euro185.00 plus extra euro 9.00 for black bin and euro 6.00 for green bin to the Co. Council who issued the fine.
    I have great pride in the apperance of my town. Why should I pay bin charges and then go off and put rubbish somewhere else wjth my name and address in it.
    Apart from explaining the above what else can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Make a complaint.

Incidentally, this is a HelpDesk for boards.ie issues, I'm not sure exactly which forum you want to put this in, but the regional forum pertaining to your county would probably be best.

Advertisement