Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB News: Sree slashes wrists

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

"BIG Brother housemate Sree Desari was rushed to hospital after slashing his wrists in a cry for help, TV Biz can reveal.

Paramedics were called to the Indian-born student's digs at the University of Hertfordshire. "

http://tiny.cc/qgsI9

I wonder if he has been having a hard time from the public since he left the house ?

I didn't like him but this is sad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

these people just arent ready for whats awaits them when they leave the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

WHAT?! Good jesus christ! Thats awful. The poor ****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

I don't know what the show's psych team are thinking of when they do their pre-show evaluations of HMs. Surely you'd think that they would be able to tell if HMs will be able to cope with life after the show.

From the booing of everyone by the eviction audience, even the winners, to the abuse that they are subjected on BBBM and BBLB, I don't think Hms are being even remotely prepared for this.

He was discharged from hospital after being treated for cuts and lacerations. There was no suggestion of a suicide bid.

That's the most important part. It's the sun guys, come on..

edit: Bolded so people can stop talking like he tried to kill himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Far be it for me to be a cynic but this sounds like a cry for attention, attention that was starting to wane.

• Advertisement

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    That's the most important part. It's the sun guys, come on..

edit: Bolded so people can stop talking like he tried to kill himself...

So what did he do then ? Why did he end up in hospital ?

Well certainly not kill himself because he was on bbbm later that night......

Never accidentally cut yourself?

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Well certainly not kill himself because he was on bbbm later that night......

Never accidentally cut yourself?

Yes I saw him. I agree that the red tops are not exactly reliable but there is something more to this story imo. I don't believe he wanted to kill himself but I do think he was disappointed that he wasn't getting the attention he so badly wanted. The BB HMs in India are treated like Gods when they come out, in the UK they are vilified for just being on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I'd slash my wrists too if I had to be on BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Apparantly he was agitated watching BB on Friday. Is that the night the whole Noirin/Siavash thing broke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Goose81

Haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Seems Chanelle from BB8 attempted suicide at the weekend also ..

The Sun article ..

Daily Mail article ..

Nic

Advertisement