Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo cinema

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Are the toilets in the cinema in Sligo always so disgusting?
    Myself and a friend were in there earlier today for a 6pm show and they were a state.... female toilets?
    Are there no management there to ensure they are kept clean. They were just as bad as most petrol station toilets.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Always found them to be quite good whenever I've seen them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Did you complain to management?

In fairness, complaining here isn't going to change much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

No didn't complain, was thinking of saying something but thought there would have been no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I've never had any problems either with the toilets in there. Maybe you got them on a bad day but there is no excuse for dirty toilets that are going to be used by a fair amount of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Last time I tried to use the toilet in Homebase, I was kicked out... something to do with it being part of a display or something.

At least it was clean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Last time I tried to use the toilet in Homebase, I was kicked out... something to do with it being part of a display or something.

At least it was clean.

LOL:D:D
    you take this stand up thing quite serious don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

trilo wrote: »
    No didn't complain, was thinking of saying something but thought there would have been no point.

Of course there is a point! If you don't complain how will/can they ever do anything about it?

(I was there last night and found them to be fine)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Love Sligo Cinema Sweet popcorn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Well so it appears i just got them at a wrong time. Seriously there were others in there disgusted by them as well. Hopefully the next time i venture back home to Sligo go to the cinema i won't have the same experience :)

Advertisement