Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung i8910 Omnia HD on meteor?

• 28-07-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Anybody got any insider info as to whether the Samsung Omnia HD will be available on Meteor in the future? I'm not holding out too much hope, seen as they didn't have the original Omnia. Reason for asking id that I'm due an upgrade, and thinking about getting the LG Arena, but have read some rather crappy reviews of it. Any input/ advice would be greatly appreciate ie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Hi all. Anybody got any insider info as to whether the Samsung Omnia HD will be available on Meteor in the future? I'm not holding out too much hope, seen as they didn't have the original Omnia. Reason for asking id that I'm due an upgrade, and thinking about getting the LG Arena, but have read some rather crappy reviews of it. Any input/ advice would be greatly appreciate ie.
    To be honest, I don't think it will come out on Meteor, but if it does, it will be some time after another Irish operator releases it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Kind of thought as much alright, which is a pity. Cos it's getting some cracking reviews. Any input on the LG Arena?

Advertisement