Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park Residents' Association

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Do the GAA not provide portaloos on the approaches to the ground and if not why not?

Probably because there's a plethora of toilets at the ground.
    I have to say I thought the residents in nearby streets got tickets to Gigs at least.

Yeah, thats the dictionary definition of stingy that. Idiots in the GAA need to get the finger out, if they're going to inconvenience people, compensate them.

That said, it would be a little hypocritical of them to accept and still moan about the noise, which would of course happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

There was a protester there today with a placard declaring that she hadn't slept for 44 hours.

Yeah that one annoyed me. I was just thinking.... well maybe it's because you're marching around on the streets outside instead of lying in bed?!?

Advertisement