Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Mould Paint

Options
  • 29-07-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get this in Dublin, and also maybe recommend some brands?

I have serious dampness in two upstairs bedrooms caused by air being unable to get out, I have gotten rid of it with flash mould spray and now I want to paint the two north facing walls with some anti-mould paint and then put an dehumidifier in each room to prevent it happening again.

The only one I can find is Dulux Sterishield at €95 for 5l. I dont think I need 5l though, does anyone know firstly, will this work at all for getting rid of the problem, and secondly, where I might find a smaller tin of paint that will do the job? As budget is tight...

cheers

Advertisement