Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGarrigles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

emcc wrote: »
    It's her son who's running it. I'm sure he's be less than impressed to read the comment above which is slanderous in the extreme

If anyone has issues with posts or posters please flag the post (the little triangle in the corner of each post) to alert a mod and leave it at that as per the forum charter, there is no need to get involved - fozzle

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

I was in McGarrigles this week and the new owner Trigger I think they call him was asked very politely by a woman accompanied by a small child could she please use the toilet only to be refused in a very arrogant and ignorant way. I left and will not be back. A gobsh1te and arsehole of a high order, I felt so sorry for woman she was mortified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

How in Gods name can anyone refuse a mother and a child access to the toilet? Thanks for the heads up on that RAB...

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Thats not good! Seriously, how could you refuse that. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

"sligo, sphincters of steel":D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

I was in McGarrigles this week and the new owner Trigger I think they call him was asked very politely by a woman accompanied by a small child could she please use the toilet only to be refused in a very arrogant and ignorant way. I left and will not be back. A gobsh1te and arsehole of a high order, I felt so sorry for woman she was mortified.

i wouldnt even ask id just walk straight to it. either way id never be in that pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

The toilets in McGarrigles???
    Jesus, she can count herself lucky she was refused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Stevedore

I was in there today, a fine bar with a great sandwich but 4.20 for a Heinekein is a bit much, why can't they leave it at €4, very greedy for the 20 cent, friendly barman but some of the punters seem to be on heavy medication

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Did yer wan get to the toilet or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Stevedore wrote: »
    I was in there today, a fine bar with a great sandwich but 4.20 for a Heinekein is a bit much, why can't they leave it at €4, very greedy for the 20 cent, friendly barman but some of the punters seem to be on heavy medication

medication of the illegal kind;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Stevedore

I'm starting to like this place, great soup in a bread bowl very filling, terrible wallpaper, that trigger lad the owner seems like a friendly chap

Advertisement