Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lactation

Options
  • 29-07-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi my partner and I have started lactating with each other. Just wonder is this common in a lesbian relationship or are we just weird??? x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

As a gay man, I have no personal experience here, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation#Lactation_without_pregnancy.2C_Induced_lactation.2C_Relactation may be of use, as may the links it cites.

Good luck, and have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

Maybe I'm being very naive but I would only have associated 'lactating' with being pregnant/after birth so please feel free to explain this new term.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Nah, you can induce it apparently. No idea if this is common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Adult nursing couples came in many differnt types but adult nursing relationships are still pretty much taboo in this country and community and support groups can be hard to find,
    but ye would not be the first FF couple I have heard of who are in such a relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tayto2009

mollzer wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being very naive but I would only have associated 'lactating' with being pregnant/after birth so please feel free to explain this new term.
    Thanks

Yea both my partner and i can still produce breast milk. i have never been pregnant but i still can produce..we breast feet eachother during sex and i was wondering is there any other couples out there who do the same for a turn on?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

That is fascinating. Where can I find more info on this? Why have I never heard of it before?! Can you produce much? Are you boobs bigger? Are they saggy? Are they leaky?

It would be a handy way to get rid of an extra 500kcal a day if you could do as much as a nursing mother and I've always wanted to taste the stuff.

I suggest you try the site above and googing adult nursing relationships.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

I've certainly heard of it. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ninety6days

through self manipulation over a long period of time, men can lactate.
    That is all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement