Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OakRidge Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

john rambo wrote: »
    dont worry bro you will get to the hill after a week or two my legs were knackerd after the first week you will be a super fit soldier after a few games on the dreded hill:D:D

Ha man second time already, and it was worst than the first :P will hafta roll up the sleeves next time before I decide to through a grenade lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS GUYS!! GOOD TURNOUT & HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL FOR MORE ACTION NEXT WEEK!!
    CHEERS!!

P.S SATURDAY PROMO WILL CONTINUE FOR OCTOBER!!

Yo Eoin,do the promo on Sundays too man!!!go on ya know you want to

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

The TV thing is at the following location:
    http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1056601

Go to Six One on Wed the 30th, but it's only available until the 7th of October.

The airsoft piece is at 28:30ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OakRidgeAirsoft

Clawfeld wrote: »
    The TV thing is at the following location:
    http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1056601

Go to Six One on Wed the 30th, but it's only available until the 7th of October.

The airsoft piece is at 28:30ish.

Thanks for putting up the link, we will try and have a copy uploaded on our web site shortly, www.oakridgeairsoft.com

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dirdeen

the site looks great lads. well done :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

Great game today lads, all the smoke bombs have me half suffocated though:p lookin forwardto going back to sniper valley;)

dirdeen wrote: »
    the site looks great lads. well done :D

Its still a work in progress, we should have it complete by the end of the week-THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK + ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

a small RATS force will be in oakridge on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hey Oakridge, seen the airsoft report on RTE a couple of weeks back and thought this may be an option instead of all the way up to Swords (I'm in Prosperous)
    Just wondering what days you guys are open? might be bale to come up next week if i don't have to work

Thanks mate:D

a small RATS force will be in oakridge on sunday
    LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS BACK THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN 30+ FOR THE LAST FEW SUNDAYS, SO SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY.

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    hey Oakridge, seen the airsoft report on RTE a couple of weeks back and thought this may be an option instead of all the way up to Swords (I'm in Prosperous)
    Just wondering what days you guys are open? might be bale to come up next week if i don't have to work

Thanks mate:D

WE ARE OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAYS FROM 11 AM AT THE MOMENT, MAY HAVE A FEW EVENING GAMES MID-WEEK COMMING UP SOON DEPENDS ON THE DEMAND, LOOK FOWARD TO YOU JOINING US.

Thanks,looking forward to it, this hill sounds like a bit of a struggle :p
    Thanks again hope to be up soon enough. My team is thinking of making this our new airsoft site to go to regularly as it's closer.
    Hope to see ye's soon:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

great days gamin today, thanks eoin

great days gamin today, thanks eoin

It's always a great days gamin once you guy's are up Daz!!! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Eoin.

Just to let you guy's know OakRidge will be open Bank Holiday Monday (26-Oct) for some serious skirmishing. I look forward to seeing you guys then!

Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

anyone showing any interest for monday? wana head up there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

Hey Guys,

Just wonderin if theres anything happening up in oakridge this sunday (1st Nov). Six or so of us interested in hoppin up for the day and was just wondering what the story is.

Hey Guys,

Just wonderin if theres anything happening up in oakridge this sunday (1st Nov). Six or so of us interested in hoppin up for the day and was just wondering what the story is.

Hi Keggers,

Yea we're open this sunday and I expect a decent turnout. So I look forward to seeing you guy's on site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

What are numbers like on a saturday?

Craigsy wrote: »
    What are numbers like on a saturday?

I think the most popular day will always be a Sunday but I have to say a smaller crowd on a Saturday can be just as much fun.

• Advertisement

we are planning on opening a memembership section via our web site www.oakridgeairsoft.com

Have you any suggestions as to what you would like us to offer?
    discounted gamming?
    spot prizes?
    competions?

All comments welcome?

A big shout out to FRAG, The Wolfpack and all of you other natural born airsofters who made this weekend so enjoyable!!! I look forward to the next time!!

Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Well done lads, looks good

Saw the sign on the N81, coming up to Tallaght village, and kept meaning to look into it but forgot !

You should put the sign somewhere more conspicuous, as it's hard to get a good look at it as you're bombing it through the roundabout to try and beat the orange light :p

Good luck anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

A big shout out to FRAG, The Wolfpack and all of you other natural born airsofters who made this weekend so enjoyable!!! I look forward to the next time!!

Eoin.

Cheers man, thanks for having us down, have a feeling you'll be getting sick of over the coming months great site :)

gerrowadat wrote: »

It seems we have been using the same web designer. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Dave. You can be sure we are looking into it!!

did anyone notice the note on the predatorgames site?
    FROM THIS DATE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL AIRSOFT WEAPONS TO UNDER 18'S.
    IF YOU WISH TO BUY ONLINE YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER WITH UKARA WWW.UKARA.ORG.UK
    COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM BRING TO US. WE STAMP IT, AUTHORISE IT AND ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON TO THE UKARA DATABASE.
    YOU WILL RECEIVE A MEMBERSHIP NUMBER UNIQUE TO YOU. USE IT WISELY.
    TO BECOME REGISTERED YOU MUST PLAY AT OUR SITE OR ANOTHER AT LEAST 3 TIMES IN 2 MONTHS AND THE SAME TO RETAIN THE MEMBERSHIP.

It says October 07, dunno if that means 2007 or 7th of OCt but either way anyone know anything????

EDIT: followed link and it brought me to a UK registration forum phew!, but it says airsoft site in Ireland... weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

T4RGET wrote: »
    but it says airsoft site in Ireland... weird

Northern Ireland :)

This weekend (19th & 20th Dec') at OakRidge Airsoft we are running a Christmas Special. Both a Full and a Half day's gaming will only cost you €10!!!

Please contact me on 0868775587 if you intend to come down in large groups or if you need to rent any kit!

Here's looking forward to a great weekend up at OakRidge.

Eoin

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    Northern Ireland :)
    wow misleading... thanks though Tony...:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement