Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd moderation of Boards.ie

Options
  • 29-07-2009 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Does Boards.ie actively seak to conceal the identities of Irish Nazi scum? :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Do you want to expand on that and explain what you are talking about, or should I just lock this thread as pointless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ANTIFA!

I'm referring to the deletion of the video on the forum ''After Hours'' which I posted which exposes Irish Nazi's, it now turns out I have been banned from that particular forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Perhaps if you had read the charter you would see there is no free speech and your thread was likely to stir up racism. There was a thread covering your concerned subject already and it was progressing fine until you waded into it and cross posted. Next time read the rules but from your post timing I am led to believe you are a hit and run troll who posted this here at this hour in the hope it would get maximum exposure under the impression that no mods are online by night:rolleyes:

Ciao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Boards doesn't cater for agenda pushing generally, regardless of the agenda

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ANTIFA! wrote: »
    Does Boards.ie actively seak to conceal the identities of Irish Nazi scum? :confused:

Boards.ie doesnt actively do anything.

Including putting up with idiocy.

6 posts in and banned from AH already, not once, but twice.

Not a good way to endear yourself. If you want to continue to post on these forums, wind your neck in please, and play nicely. If I see you involved in anything remotely antagonistic towards other posters in the next 6 months, I will ban you permanently from the site, and you can re-register a new account if you want to use this site again.

Is this understood?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

orestes wrote: »
    Boards doesn't cater for agenda pushing generally, regardless of the agenda

Agreed, its clear the OP doesn't understand this also.

The OP also doesn't want to give the FULL details around his banning and instead wants a knee jerk reaction from people who don't know the full facts.

All in all its not going well for him

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We afford all people protection to their identities as stipulated under the Data Protection Act. Beyond that I dont know what you are talking about but I suspect you are a one issue account that wont be long here.

Ironic that the Irish Nazi's accuse us of the exact opposite.

I dunno. Somedays, I really dont.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement