Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mang, wish I had this number when I was 12 or 13

• 29-07-2009 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

.... back in the days when numbers still spelled out something..well they still do of course

2930.jpg

of course I ported over my old number from ohtue, the boring old sod that i am.maybe i should call them up and try to get this one back.

twas only today i realised it after having this sim pack around for a few months now... just saw the 739 and wondered what the rest of it was

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

nor i

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Yep, me neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

well if nobody gets it then i suppose nothing lost, nothing to gain by trying to get it back. thx guise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

Nope havn't a clue what your on about :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

jaysus,dont leave us in suspense ..the last 3 spell sex i guess,other than that....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 White-Teeth

Yeah, 739 spells "SEX" on the mobile keypad. I'm not sure what it says about me that I'm 23 and spotted that straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Without the 9 at the end it spells schise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

jackncoke wrote: »
    jaysus,dont leave us in suspense ..the last 3 spell sex i guess,other than that....?

predictive text, mang. on a knockia anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

call that a number! Now that's a number : 087-2625739

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

i remember that this website allowed you to type in a phone number and it spelled it out for you.

[url]Http://www.anagramsite.com[/url]

You could try googling an anagram website that will also do keypad numbers :pac:

EDIT: Here it is :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Larkin501 wrote: »
    EDIT: Here it is :pac:

Deadly! i won a prize:rolleyes:

Advertisement