Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The i-102-104 Thief

Options
  • 29-07-2009 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I AM NOT the i-102/104 thief. Next person who asks me that will be punched in the face.

I went into town today to post a letter, pick up a pair of trousers that I left in to be altered & buy a few things from Tescos.

Walking down O'Connell Street, I got asked 10-15 times if I was the "i-102-104 thief" by 10-15 brainless teenagers with nothing better to do.

I even pretended to be on the phone to no avail.

I'm never leaving the house again. I hate stupid radio.. like Ray feicin D'Arcy and his mindless "fix it Friday" nonsense... "Hi Ray? Can you tell me... Do spiders have eyebrows?"

Google it you tw*t.

Ugh... Give me Moncrief anyday. Beer & movies. REAL culture!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

LOL @ "Google it you tw*t"

hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

I AM NOT the i-102/104 thief. Next person who asks me that will be punched in the face.

I went into town today to post a letter, pick up a pair of trousers that I left in to be altered & buy a few things from Tescos.

Walking down O'Connell Street, I got asked 10-15 times if I was the "i-102-104 thief" by 10-15 brainless teenagers with nothing better to do.

I even pretended to be on the phone to no avail.

I'm never leaving the house again. I hate stupid radio.. like Ray feicin D'Arcy and his mindless "fix it Friday" nonsense... "Hi Ray? Can you tell me... Do spiders have eyebrows?"

Google it you tw*t.

Ugh... Give me Moncrief anyday. Beer & movies. REAL culture!
    the worst thing you could have done was pretend to be on the phone,it will only encourage them,they probably thought you were the thief when they seen you on the phone.There was 10,000euro for whoever caught the Thief yesterday,not to be sneezed at it the middle of a recession.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Aww bless them.

I was running around last year looking for the thief. Ended up in Boyle chasing a guy that had got money from the cash machine, he was looking shifty. Turned out the thief was watching me chase this poor innocent fella who probably thought I was going to rob him.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

I was looking for him yesterday too. But figured he was in quayside shopping centre so left it at that.
    I have a few male friends getting pretty pee'd off alright with everyone asking them! lol
    Anyone know if he was found? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

I been asked a few times aswell, its annoying as fcuk but in fairness for a couple of grand i'd be willing to ask people and not care if their annoyed after:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

got the same thing a few weeks ago, it was kinda funny the first couple of times, but in the end i felt like telling them to f*** off

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Infairness to i radio they really have caused a buzz around the northwest for the past few weeks, fair play to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Advertisement