Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Waterford Down?

Options
  • 29-07-2009 5:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Can't connect to DSL BroadBand (using 3 modem instead). Similar problem a couple of weeks ago when no login available on DSL. Was an Eircom 051 area issue (not the more recent DOS attacks on Eircom).

Anybody seeing similar issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Yes same problem with perlico , using my iphone now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

I'm working fine off dial up in that area, but I had serious problems on dailup a few months back (there's a thread about it somewhere) and managed to get compensation from Eircom for it not working only 10euro as I said it had cost me to use another cinnection while there system was down. If your off for a couple of days lodge a formal complaint, call support ask for the complaints number call it and explain the problem, them remember to follow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

working now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

B t out since early morning and all day. They have a pre recorded message saying 05 and another exchange are experiencing difficulties . B t broadband phone works fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

Rang this morning and message for 05 and 09 exchanges was gone. Talked to support and they said they were "closing the outage". Went through the router settings and found my "multi-plexing" settings changed. Working well now but not sure if I was affected or i messed with the router somehow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement