Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC at Dublin airport

• 29-07-2009 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

How much cheaper is Mac in Dublin airport?

Has anyone been recently and have a pricelist of what they bought?

Heading off for my holidays on saturday!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

It's much cheaper in Heathrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, it is cheaper than MAC in the high street.

Prices: well eye shadows are approx €12.50 and lipsticks are approx. €15. (haven't been in a while)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

that's good, a couple of euro off anyway, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

The airport counter is definitely a bit cheaper than BT's. Some people mightn't know this but there's a new make-up section opened up if you head towards the Ryanair gates- there's Bobbi Brown and Benefit as well. If I hadn't of been going down the towards the new gates, I wouldn't have seen them. Bobbi Brown foundation was €5 cheaper than in BT's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Does anyone know how to work out it will be in duty free?

or is that something that will be less in duty free?

I've never travelled outside the EU before so never paid attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There's duty free on cigarettes and alcohol if you're travelling outside the E.U. Travel value (where prices can be up to 21% cheaper than the high street) is on the other stuff - perfume, cosmetics, sunglasses, glassware etc. which you can buy whether you're flying in or outside the E.U. Why they ask for your boarding card I don't know.

Advertisement