Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Tickets

• 29-07-2009 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭

I am heading over to Tampa in Sept and i cant wait to go see my first football game and really enjoy the whole experience. Anyway i have picked up two tickets for the Bucs V Cowboys game off ticketmaster and i chose the Will Call option for ticket collection.

Has anybody else ever used this option and what does it involve, as far as i can see its just a matter of going to the box office at the ground and collect the tickets - it cant be that simple can it ?

Thanks for any help,

Gary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Yup, it is as simple as that!!
    I have collected Miami Dolphins tickets that way with no problems.
    Usually there is a ticket office / caravan(?) type thing outside the stadium where you can collect the tickets.
    Bring your passport and the credit card used to buy them and you will have no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Cheers Raddo - thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

The important bit Dont forget your passport. I know I have in the past :D:D

Advertisement