Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy ban from Rugby forum.

Options
  • 29-07-2009 10:04am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Neil Back cheated in the Heineken Cup final 2002, maybe or maybe not costing Munster the game.

He has admitted to cheating.

Leicester fans handed back their season tickets after his actions.

After posting this, I was banned from the rugby forum for 7 days.
    Originally Posted by Kalashnikov_Kid View Post

Was always interested in reading Neil Back's 'Size Doesn't Matter' as a fellow ex shortarse flanker

My reply
    Does the twat talk about cheating in the HC final 2002?

You have got to be kidding me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Abuse of players leads to forum unrest.

And you were banned for abuse at the end of June also, so it's not as if you didn't know.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Des wrote: »

And you were banned for abuse at the end of June also, so it's not as if you didn't know.

My ban in June was from comparing Habana to Ronaldo, with his play acting and all.

I think it was a fair comparison.

What on earth is up with this forum?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Is this issue even being addressed?

A week long ban for calling a self-admitted cheater an inoffensive word like "twat"?

????

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

jayteecork wrote: »
    A week long ban for calling a self-admitted cheater an inoffensive word like "twat"?
    That's correct. If you can't be civil then you're just dragging the tone of the threads down to murky depths. Why do you have to call someone a 'twat'? You could have put so much more thought into the argument and delivered a killer clever conversational combo with passion, tone, flair and intrigue. Instead you called someone a 'twat'. That's just a waste of a post.

Advertisement