Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We like Noirin Kelly Thread!

Options
  • 29-07-2009 10:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

I think people are being too harsh on Noirin, saying she's playing all the men in the house, she's told them all out straight loads of times that she's not going to have a relationship in the house, and that she still likes her ex. So the men in there are making fools of themselves, its not her problem.
    And so if she is playing them a bit, she's only doing what men have done on women for years. She's 25, single and only having a bit of fun.

She's made the show for BB this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭corkkaz

I agree, I think she is brilliant. I think she'll go this week though and then BB will be crap as there will be no one exciting in the house at all :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

corkkaz wrote: »
    I agree, I think she is brilliant. I think she'll go this week though and then BB will be crap as there will be no one exciting in the house at all :(

Yeh its such a pity the two of them are up. Pity some of the newbies arent up or Lisa.

Noirin deserves to win imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

I don't think she should win, but I do like her. Siavash and Marcus have been practically sainted when it's undeserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I think people are being too harsh on Noirin, saying she's playing all the men in the house, she's told them all out straight loads of times that she's not going to have a relationship in the house, and that she still likes her ex. So the men in there are making fools of themselves, its not her problem.
    And so if she is playing them a bit, she's only doing what men have done on women for years. She's 25, single and only having a bit of fun.

Hi Noirin's mother, how are you?

mdwexford wrote: »
    Hi Noirin's mother, how are you?

LOL thank god i aint nobodys mommy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

she's a right bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I don't get the big problem......
    Siavash dumped his girl on tv and then he got dumped on tv. That's some swift karma if ya ask me
    The playa got played:D

I agree with every single point you have made here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Like her or hate her she's by far the most entertaining so should stay in. Although i'd say the same about Marcus by far the 2 best housemates to watch. Only really started watching BB regularly this week but will probably stop after Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

I don't get the big problem......
    Siavash dumped his girl on tv and then he got dumped on tv. That's some swift karma if ya ask me
    The playa got played:D

Just a point worth making here... Siavash's "girlfriend" appeared on little brother about a month ago, claiming to be his 'friend'.
    I don't see how he dumped anybody.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Just a point worth making here... Siavash's "girlfriend" appeared on little brother about a month ago, claiming to be his 'friend'.

She was his girlfriend when it suited him, and he made Noirin believe that he had a girlfriend.

To like Noirin doesn't mean that you have to hate Siavash. I dislike 'em both, mainly 'cause they come across as not particularly strong mentally. However, I find Noirin more watchable and entertaining and don't think that she deserves the amount of hate that's coming her way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LadyGG

I agree with Goldie totally everyone is being way to hard on Noirin, just imagine how you'd feel in her shoes for a second... it would be SO horrible sticking an ex your obviously still mad about into that nut house just after you started to like someone in it. Everyone in the house seems to be judging her & the fact she doesn't care what anyone else thinks show's she is definitely still crazy about Issac.

I hope she survives this eviction, Marcus is so transparent getting everyone fish and chips all of a sudden he becomes mr nice guy... eh no mr grumpy (with strong stalker tendencies) I think! :p

LadyGG wrote: »
    I agree with Goldie totally everyone is being way to hard on Noirin, just imagine how you'd feel in her shoes for a second... it would be SO horrible sticking an ex your obviously still mad about into that nut house just after you started to like someone in it. Everyone in the house seems to be judging her & the fact she doesn't care what anyone else thinks show's she is definitely still crazy about Issac.

I hope she survives this eviction, Marcus is so transparent getting everyone fish and chips all of a sudden he becomes mr nice guy... eh no mr grumpy (with strong stalker tendencies) I think! :p

Yeh exactly, Big Brother put her in a bad position.
    She only kissed Siavash anyway, its not like they're fricken married or anything, she never said it was anymore than a kiss.
    She's done nothing wrong.

Nice one Vinnie......
    Just proved the point I've been trying to make here without success.
    Noirin didn't really "dump" him either as they were only "friends", same apparantely as he was with his outside "friend"

Noirin said that she and Siavash could be like "friends with benefits" when in the living room. He wanted more and was yapping on about the outside and she said she wasn't thinking about outside. That's code or speak for "I'm feeling a little frisky right now Siavash, lets kiss and cuddle" and let's not talk about the future that we are not gonna have.....

What the hell is it with these men in there??????

Dying to hear the results!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Noirin and her ex-boyfriend are well matched. she is like a fair number of irish females who want to be treated like ****e (note that i didn't say all) She is a cert to leave tonight, which is a pity because i liked her at the start and i'm sure she felt the same :D

Yea it's a bit crazy we do love the bastards!! :confused:

Hmmmm not long now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah the whole highlight shows seem to want to show her in bad light, also don't like that sneaky bitch Bea, she slags off people behind their backs especially Noirin. Also that dope on BBLB, is all the time slagging Noirin off, booing when Noreen is mentioned etc, You didn't get Dermot O'Leary slagging any of the candidates off like that! Hope she stays but its been set up for her to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Dying to hear the results!!

She will defo be evicted (she is 1/20 on with paddy powers) If not beers on me.......:D

And she's out!!!

Yea ur man is going to distroy her on BBLB. defo had it in for her for ages... never know he mite fall in love with her too LOL!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

And she's out!!!

Yea ur man is going to distroy her on BBLB. defo had it in for her for ages... never know he mite fall in love with her too LOL!!

And now Isaac has walked out! He is on e4 at the mo. Even though halfwit is favourite i might have a bet on charlie (5/1) to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Noirin seemed interesting enough but I'm completely lost on why all the guys find her so attractive. I was watching the eviction show last night and they kept banging on about how stunning she was and all I could think was "Really? Her?". I mean she's not like the back end of a bus but I don't think she's that attractive. She's alright, but nothing special. I really couldn't see what they were going on about.

I think Bea is more much attractive, or that wee blonde girl. Much more my type ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Noirin seemed interesting enough but I'm completely lost on why all the guys find her so attractive. I was watching the eviction show last night and they kept banging on about how stunning she was and all I could think was "Really? Her?". I mean she's not like the back end of a bus but I don't think she's that attractive. She's alright, but nothing special. I really couldn't see what they were going on about.

I think Bea is more much attractive, or that wee blonde girl. Much more my type ;)

noirin was the best looking girl in there (just shaded it from lisa :eek:) and i usually prefer blond to dark hair (que the flood of pm's from blonds looking for a good time) :cool::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

No way, Bea looks like a witch. Noirin is fit:)

As much as i dislike her attitude and voice and pretty much everything about Noirin i think she is tip top hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I must be watching a different Big Brother as Noirin does about as much for me as that Lisa girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

She'd only get it

but from a distance if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    No way, Bea looks like a witch. Noirin is fit:)

aren't you like normally a racist? lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Agsey

I think anyone who is being harsh on Noirin is really just jealous. If a guy done what she did he would be seen as some sort of legend. I mean she always told the guys they were just friends. If they were thick enough to fall in love with her fools them. I think she is a strong modern day woman and has nothing to be ashamed of. All women have the power to bring men to their knees and she was up front about it. Todays world needs more women like her!

• Advertisement

Agsey wrote: »
    I think anyone who is being harsh on Noirin is really just jealous. If a guy done what she did he would be seen as some sort of legend. I mean she always told the guys they were just friends. If they were thick enough to fall in love with her fools them. I think she is a strong modern day woman and has nothing to be ashamed of. All women have the power to bring men to their knees and she was up front about it. Todays world needs more women like her!

Below average troll attempt, 2/10 imo.

Advertisement