Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We like Noirin Kelly Thread!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

she was no where near as bad as i thought she would be.
    got screwed by channel 4. putting her ex-boyfriend in, trying to get the noobies to put her against the invincible half-wit. subtle as a sledgehammer c4....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Agsey wrote: »
    I think anyone who is being harsh on Noirin is really just jealous. If a guy done what she did he would be seen as some sort of legend. I mean she always told the guys they were just friends. If they were thick enough to fall in love with her fools them. I think she is a strong modern day woman and has nothing to be ashamed of. All women have the power to bring men to their knees and she was up front about it. Todays world needs more women like her!

Exactly!!!

Advertisement