Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foundation for Oily Skin

• 29-07-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

I really need some advice please. I'm searching for some foundation for oily skin. Every one I try seems to be 'running' off my face and ends up all over clothes, etc. I would appreciate any help or advice you have.

Thanking in advance.
    xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Att-tichoo

Iv the same problem..i always used mac foundation,was the only one that had good cover but didnt end up all blotchy at the end of the day..few weeks ago i left my makeup at home on a night away and ran into a chemist to buy some cheapo foundation to keep my going..

i bought Rimmel lasting finish 16hr foundation...honestly,i have never looked back, its only bout 8e and has fab coverage and does not slide off...honestly, im constantly getting makeup on clothes but this doesnt transfer and even when your washing your face at night,you have to give it a proper scrub to come off.

its mineral based so i really think my skin has gotten better and not so clogged up as when i had other makeup!!!

god i sound like an informercial!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Might give that Rimmell one a go myself, I'm getting bored of my foundation lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

^ Yeah, might try it too. My skin gets way too oily/shiny. Was going to post a thread like this. Have you tried blotting powder? Mac do an ok one.

Advertisement