Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Banania in Ireland (preferably Galway).

Options
  • 29-07-2009 10:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I'm kinda addicted to the amazing breakfast drink of the gods taht is Banania.
    For those of you not in the know (I weep for you), Banania is a cocoa based cerial drink, much like complain or horlix, yaknowwhadimean?

It's sold in a box that looks like this.

Maintenant.jpg

and drank from bowl's that look like this.

542-1.jpg

Anyway, I'm running low.

I took 1.5kg back with me from Morzine in January but alas, such is my addiction to "le bon petit de jouer equilibria" that I only have about 5-6 bowls worth left.

Anybody know of a way to buy it in ireland? or a site that will deliver to Ireland?

I don't wanna wait till my next ski trip to get my fix. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭SuperDude87

Ive never tasted this but I feel I should just because I can!! Brought the sweets home for my Dad at xmas mainly because I was shocked that they were still getting away with putting the image on the box and the whole family loved them!

Try Dublin maybe? Doesn't seem to be a shortage of French people living there so I'm sure there must be a French grocery shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

If you can find a french shop that sells Jambon De La Mer let me know :)

Advertisement