Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those doing builds now: 4890 cyclone cheap on hws

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Dont know if this belongs here, delete it if it doesn't but just noticed the new 4890 cyclones on hws - 161 euros

Great card, can get close to the nvidia 285

Worth it if you are doing that kinda build, I'd stick this up on bargain alerts but no one here would notice it, maybe we could have a little bargain alerts of our own, especially as good stock goes so quick on some sites

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

jonny72 wrote: »
    , maybe we could have a little bargain alerts of our own, especially as good stock goes so quick on some sites

There is and it is a sticky! thanks any way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

ahh stupid me
    they'll be gone by this evening though i reckon

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Not the full-blooded Cyclone anyway - its MSI's old-model botch-job HD4890 (easily recognised by the 880MHz GPU clock) with the new cooler strapped on :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

okaay just completely disregard my entire post, just saw the clock speed now too

Advertisement