Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcd 22'' for a bedroom for Sky SD viewing with good sound.

• 29-07-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

LG M227WD 22 inch Wide Monitor with Digital TV Tuner

Looking for this for a bedroom. Cheapest price delivered to Ireland anyone? Seen it in PC World for €279.

Would appreciate any other recommendations for a Lcd 22'' for a bedroom, sound has got to be reasonable. External speakers are not an option due to space restrictions. It'll be used only for watching SKY SD.

Cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Any ideas welcome on this thanks. I assumed a lot of people would have this sized tv in their bedrooms. Am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

I have that LG model, top quality HD tv. Have it up in my bedroom for playing the Xbox;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Ice87, I am literally on the brink of buying this TV although one major thing is holding me back - the sound quality:confused: I have read everywhere online that the sound in very thinny from the TV. Although some say its perfectly acceptable for a tv of this size in a bedroom. The thing is I will not be plugging it into an amp or external speakers so I am 100% relying on the sound out of the inbuilt speakers for my TV viewing.

My main question is will the sound be acceptable for watching tv in the bedroom from about 6 feet away. I am not expecting booming bass but once its fairly good thats all that matters.

Cheers buddy, would REALLY appreciate your feedback on this:D

@ dixiefly, thanks for the tip, I've tried there already but I think Ice87's opinion is ideal as he owns this model of tv already.

bump, anyone got an opinion please on the sound on this model?

• Advertisement

Ok, last chance, can anyone answer my question about the sound on this tv please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Livewire, the sound is perfect on the tv..i have no complaints at all with it.

Brilliant thanks Ice87, appreciate the feedback mate :D

Have ordered one from Amazon!

Advertisement