Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Series 2009

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Omg Smith must be hanging somewhere after that.Such a time to be coolered.Pure sickness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I'd be making it a lot more than 2.6m with AA in that situation. Its a huge bubble spot, and i wouldnt begrudge anyone trying to take down 2m preflop and then stay out of trouble.

I'd make it 3.6m min and wouldnt be too happy for the hand to go to the flop. Its possibly the only time i think i'd be happy to take it down pf with Aces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I'd be making it a lot more than 2.6m with AA in that situation. Its a huge bubble spot, and i wouldnt begrudge anyone trying to take down 2m preflop and then stay out of trouble.

I'd make it 3.6m min and wouldnt be too happy for the hand to go to the flop. Its possibly the only time i think i'd be happy to take it down pf with Aces.

agree totally with that i remember looking at it and thinking feck id just push allin preflop

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Flushdraw wrote: »

maybe you should just muck them pre.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    maybe you should just muck them pre.

If it was a supersat maybe ya would :D

I think if it was me i`d ship it here because it had to be a known fact that moon would only be calling here with some sort of semi-strong hand and if he`s going to be involved i`d want to make him pay very expensively to proceed with his hand.
    With the amount of money on the table ere and the loss of it should we bubble i`m more than happy to take the 2million in the middle and strengthen my position to make the last 9 and ship all the loots....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Whyno wrote: »
    If it was a supersat maybe ya would :D

I think if it was me i`d ship it here because it had to be a known fact that moon would only be calling here with some sort of semi-strong hand and if he`s going to be involved i`d want to make him pay very expensively to proceed with his hand.
    With the amount of money on the table ere and the loss of it should we bubble i`m more than happy to take the 2million in the middle and strengthen my position to make the last 9 and ship all the loots....

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

raheny red wrote: »
    I fancy Cada to do well too for some reason. 12/1 at the moment. Might give it a small each way bet.

D'oh! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

doing pretty well avoiding the spoilers.

Can anyone tell me when it is aired and when it should be on pokertube?

doing pretty well avoiding the spoilers.

Can anyone tell me when it is aired and when it should be on pokertube?

Heads up is tonight and supposed to be aired this wednesday...Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

It will be on pokertube tomorrow(wednesday).:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

It's on espn now, they're currently 5 handed

http://www.justin.tv/atlbossplaya1105

Advertisement