Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS : GT Backwoods

Options
  • 29-07-2009 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to sell this bike on adverts but I'm not getting much interest.
    Any one here interested at all ?
    http://adverts.ie/131955

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

claiva wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to sell this bike on adverts but I'm not getting much interest.
    Any one here interested at all ?
    http://adverts.ie/131955

Those GTs are from before when GT went bust and was bought out. Really solid bikes.

OP, As good as it is, I know itl probably go forever, but e200 for a 10 year old bike? lower the price if you want to shift it.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Thanks for the advice Kona.
    What do you reckon is a fair price ?
    It has really good parts on it....and new Scwalbe tyres....

The bike is my wife's and had been hanging in her dad's garage unused for 6 years until I got it roadworthy again for her this year.

I have bought her a Pashley now but need to fund it....or at least some of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

claiva wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice Kona.
    What do you reckon is a fair price ?
    It has really good parts on it....and new Scwalbe tyres....

The bike is my wife's and had been hanging in her dad's garage unused for 6 years until I got it roadworthy again for her this year.

I have bought her a Pashley now but need to fund it....or at least some of it.

Depends on what you have done to it e200 is fair if it was totally rebuilt. But I dont think there are many people who would appreciate how bombproof these bikes are...they have survived 10 years with most the original parts.

Depends on if you can wait months or if, you need the cash. Its the kinda thing you have to price to sell unfortunatley:(

Advertisement