Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The VSI needs ***YOU***

Options
  • 29-07-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just off the phone to Colm, el presidente of the Vegetarian Soc. of Ireland* and they're rejigging and updating their website.

Anyhoo, they're looking for volunteers for a few things, specifically,

1. Someone to design a decent banner, to adorn the site
    and
    2. A web design expert in Drupal for themes design

you can either contact him direct colm at vegetarian dot ie

or PM me

If you have comments or ideas, you are more than welcome to send them to vegsoc at ireland dot com too, as the Autumn edition of the mag is being produced in the next few weeks.

* see what I did there, I namedropped, so I did.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sorry I haven't been writing that thing for VSI, I'll get on it soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

id do the design stuff but iv so much extra goin on at the moment, it wud take me ages to do it! :(

Advertisement