Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Modding

• 29-07-2009 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I know nothing about modding a 360 but I might be buying one and is there anything I need to look out for so that it can definitely be modded? I'm willing to pay someone to do it.

Are there certain types out there that can't be modded?

Cheers,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,192 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

All types can be modded. If you are trying to mod yourself you might be better off avoiding ones manufactured since April 08 (roughly) as the will more than likely contain a lite-on drive that requires a bit of extra work, It shouldnt make a diffrence to any of the modders though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanx for that mate.

You should hurry actually, There is a new Lite-on Revision emerging in parts of Europe and US which Cannot be dumped(Publicly anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Getting 360 in a few days, hope it will be one that can be modded. Is there a way to tell which drive you have without opening it or vis the serial on the box?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Yes there is LINK
    madmoe wrote: »
    Getting 360 in a few days, hope it will be one that can be modded. Is there a way to tell which drive you have without opening it or vis the serial on the box?

Cheers,
    M

• Advertisement
Advertisement