Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steady BR

Options
  • 29-07-2009 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

[FONT=&quot]Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on getting a steady BR. Like is it just play as much as you can and eventually it will get better? or are there techniques or things you do to warm up/practice to get your BR better. Its especially annoying playing against US host, they seem to get 4 -5 shot on you every time and you could be hitting them with 8 shots and they are still alive.[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Im no legend at using th BR but i am getting much better.

Keep moving! Straf left and right in a one on one situation and dont be afraid to use your AR (or better your Carbine) if your about to run dry.

Play swat alot it gets your confidence up also big team because your not under as much preassure to get kills.

These are things that helped me, again im not amazing but no one else is replying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Play Octagon and find the sensitivity you play best on.

Switching button layouts can help as well: for example, if you use bumper jumper you can jump and aim at the same time. Strafing is is great but you should really only do it if you can consistently 4/5 shot. I have a terrible strafe so to compensate I like to get in positions where I have an advantage (high ground) or where I can get the first shot in.

I wouldn't play Swat because it's just full of Americans who will sponge your bullets!

Also, if you're really struggling, play as an Elite for that little extra edge.

Advertisement