Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Centre in Wexford

Options
  • 29-07-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm looking for a reccomendation of an equestrian centre near Enniscorthy.
    I used to go for lessons every week when I was younger but haven't been for about 10 years now. I'm 24 and would like to return to horse riding, nothing to serious, just some fun and exercise. I was looking for a recomendataion to suit my needs in a friendly welcoming stables.

Thanks!
    Sarah

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

http://www.aire.ie/riding_centres/wexford

if you have a look here ,you might find something to interest you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SarahS101

Thanks for the response, but I guess I'm looking more for a personal recommendation. I used to go to Boro Hill and Curacloe but both of these have closed- so not sure where I should try...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Ballycanew has a riding club and they are a nice gang, don't know much about the actual centre itself though.
    http://airc.ie/cc/ClubItem.php?club_name=Ballycanew

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

Butterfly farm ( they have a website )in camolin I would personally recommend, which is only about 20 mins from enniscorthy another might be Ballyellen in Inch which might be a bit far.. Ballycanew is alright but not a serious school!! i mean hreat for hacking out and the likes but look to butterfly if you want to learn..

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SarahS101

Thanks guys for the advice! Will give these places a call later today and see how I get on. Can't wait to get back to horse riding now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement