Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor tax refund from w'ford CoCo

Options
  • 29-07-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Long story but I' m entitled to claim back unused motor tax, however I'm finding it difficult to do this through Dungarvan , anyone have any ideas how on the next steps after exhausting this avenue. Do I go to a councillor or is it straight to the department of transport or someone else who oversees the LA.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You could ask one of your local councillors alright and see if they can do anything. If not, they should be able to advise what you need to do. If you need names and numbers, send me a PM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Good man Sully, will check it out and be in touch

Advertisement