Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried the food at Panda Mama?

Options
  • 29-07-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

By the name of it i can't help but think it's a copycat of Wagamama. ;)

Anyone tried it? I walk pass it everyday to and from work, and it seems to be newly opened? Any good deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Oh, sorry :)

It's right on the other side of Plunkett street, same side as the bus-station?
    Parnell street? not sure of the street-name at the moment. :S

Never went there but it sounds cool,might take a look.i know they are opening a chinese past the traffic lights,toward the bank. Looks good also! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Never went there but it sounds cool,might take a look.i know they are opening a chinese past the traffic lights,toward the bank. Looks good also! :)

That's the place the OP is discussing.

parsi wrote: »
    That's the place the OP is discussing.

Ahh ok!lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

My friend did. She said the surroundings were lovely and she liked the food. Said it's a small bit pricey, but would be a lovely place for a date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Faith wrote: »
    My friend did. She said the surroundings were lovely and she liked the food. Said it's a small bit pricey, but would be a lovely place for a date.
    yeah, but who's payin' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Main courses at lunch time are only €7.50, could be a good option.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Went there recently for a meal with friends. It was good food, not excellent, which I think it should have been for the price. Having said that they seem to do a very good early bird deal, and the place was busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I worked in there when it was being built,havnt tried the grub properly though.I do like the interior,they did a great job on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

friend was there for the early bird and loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Geog

Must try that. Thanks.

Advertisement