Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xtra vision rental

• 29-07-2009 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi guys, If i rent a game for a week on a wednesday, should i return it the next Tuesday or Wednesday???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Don't really see how this is Xbox related but a week means a week I would have thought. Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if your not sure ask in store

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Piko

Thanks Twilightning, didn't know where to post, thought i'd have a better chance of a reply here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

it should say on the receipt if you got one (or didn't throw it away immediatley! :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

I usually get it mondays and they say its due back next monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

it should say on the receipt if you got one (or didn't throw it away immediatley! :D)
    Which xtravision do you go to that give you receipts. They never give out receipts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

LD 50 wrote: »
    Which xtravision do you go to that give you receipts. They never give out receipts

same here never got a receipt when renting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

On plenty of occasions ive dropped it back before 10pm on the day its due back, shouldnt be a problem.

If they charge a late fee i'd consider an in-store massacre.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its the same day next week. Always is. And you'll usually only get a receipt if you ask for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Receipts do not print out automatically for rentals. They can be printed on request of the customer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement