Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party venue in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 29-07-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

hi,

I plan on having my 21st birthday next feb, with around 100 guests. I was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere good that has a function room I can rent out. And does anyone know how much function rooms generally cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Russell Court hotel is where i had mine.

On a Thursday the big back room on the left with the private smoking area is free.

You can access Dicey Rileys and i even managed to wander into Crystal for a while.

The room is big, go and have a look.

Has its own bar,
    However just outside the function room there is a set of bars that serve pints for 3 euro a pint etc... The barman on the bar inside the room told me this.

Might be same inside?
    Wasn't when i was there but a mate told me recently all nights it was 3 euro a pint. Recession n all that.

They do charge a 100 euro plug in fee for any DJ you get in.

Food is optional, approx 5 a head, but they allow you to bring in snacks for free. Pringles, peanuts etc...
    No to sandwiches and hot food.

Basically its brilliant place! been to a few 21st there(load of mates copied me after mine)
    Just make sure everyone has a garda ID or a passport. If not, then you put them on the guest list.

The bouncers let some ppl in with drivers licence, but seems to be at their discretion...

PM me if you want more details...

Advertisement