Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in Drogheda

Options
  • 29-07-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Howdy,

Me and a few mates will find ourselves in Drogheda this weekend for the first time. Could anyone recommend a decent spot for a few lads to head out on a Saturday night?

Info on cover charges, drinks prices, all that stuff would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

How old are yee? as where to go depends on the age group

Edit: going by your user name id guess you are 23 ?? If so go to fusion not sure how much in 10-15 at a guess,
    you wont exactly be spoiled for choice in terms of clubs though. there exactly 4 (assuming the star and crescent is still going?)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

i wouldnt even say theres 4..think most people below 25 just think of fusion or earth..i was in fusion on saturday night..was 8 quid with a member card tingy think its 10 or 12e before 12 o clock..was very packed but mostly people that knew eachother that sorta thing large groups and the like..beer garden was a load of crap though couldnt even find somewhere to stand..im not a fan of earth apart from maybe the odd thursday night..bouncers are absolutely wa**ers!!and if youre going to a pub before hand stick with mcphails or mchughes..mcphails is my regular usually so

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

yeah there are 4
    type
    fusion
    earth
    storm
    i'd head for fusion. 15euro in. half prive before 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

not many head to type or storm anymore do they?apart from storm on a monday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

god i wish i could still go out on mondays.....
    yeah type only opened last november and i dont think its really taken off. it always seems empty (while people are queueing round the corner to get into fusion)
    storm used to be great on a monday. but its been about 2 yearrs since i've been

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Player_86

Thanks lads.

Will probably give fusion a go, hopefully it's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Definetely head for Fusion - out the back if ye like good tunes, out front if ye don't but ya like the young lassies.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Definetely head for Fusion - out the back if ye like good tunes, out front if ye don't but ya like the young lassies.... :pac:

spot on! :D

Advertisement