Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACM BR M99 .50 Sinper Rifle

Options
  • 29-07-2009 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

ACM BR M99 .50 Sinper Rifle

This is the new addition to the family, came with a 470 fps spring wich seemed like a crime to downgrade but it had to be done.

now shooting at a respectfull 320ish.

It shoots a 6mil bb but a 8mill bb would have been more true to life seen as its a 50. cal

What can i say...... she is BIG!!!
    1245MM in leghnth and dam heavy, thats 4ft odd!
    Its big mean and ugly.
    Bolt action sniper, the way a barret should be.
    the only thing I can fault it on is the hopup moves by itself after a few shoots which is annoying as its in-excesable.
    Ill soon fix that..... Richie????

well heres the photos

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

1245mm
    1245m
    1245mm m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

With aps2/ type 96 hop i recomend a dab of nail polish on the grub screw after setting it. or loctite... keeps it from moving, but an allen wrench gets it unstuck after if you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

sweet rifle.....i so wnat one;)

how much was it and where did you get it from??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Take a trip to eirsoft and you might see one, that is if Richie hasn't got it yet.

What type of mag does it take, I know it's a single breech loaded bolt action RS, but is it along the lines of a standard springer bolt action rifle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Take a trip to eirsoft and you might see one, that is if Richie hasn't got it yet.

It'll be there, it'll just be tan:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

At firekitten: ever the knowelegeble sniper, thanks for that nugget. Expect more Qs from me.

At craigsy: yep Richie likes the baby food coloured guns!

At chaos: if you saw one in eirsoft that was this one.....

At Peter: ordered online so I think that's out the window now. Uncompany bout 290e with raisers and scope, shipping and vat... Should have ordered it through Irish retailer but I was very drunk when I bought it.
    I regreted buying it until it arrived!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

sweet rifle.....i so wnat one;)

how much was it and where did you get it from??

Can get it here...

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/snow-wolf-china/snow-wolf-barrett-m99-sniper-rifle-w-scope-sw-01a.html

I'd wait and see if the get in the much nicer looking m92a1.....
    http://savvysurvivor.com/supplementary/barrett82mod.jpg

Team it up with a 50mm scope like my own...
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/224198/84332.jpg

......and revile in the utter manliness of it.

manliness or utter compensation?

How could you possibly need such a mahoosive scope on an aeg? :P trying to make people think the size of your scope is linked to something else?

Wonder what that says about guys with reflex sights...?

Either way, whats that m82? it looks nice... the socom gear one?

Im tempted by this 99, and do a Kitten Kreation and turn it into a very sexy m95... i like the aps system, so its worth a pop Imo....

anyway I prefer the m3 leupold scope sytems... 40mm, but with side dial focus, which unlike front focus, means your scope covers dont start spinning around or get knocked as easily... and a rifle ghillie doesnt get in the way of the ajustment :P

one problem with 50mm is its begining to head towards silly optics that airsoft just doesnt need... my longest 80m kill i made with 3.5x zoom... higher is really only of advantage for spotting and recce beyond the 500 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Firekitten wrote: »
    manliness or utter compensation?

How could you possibly need such a mahoosive scope on an aeg? :P trying to make people think the size of your scope is linked to something else?

Wonder what that says about guys with reflex sights...?

Either way, whats that m82? it looks nice... the socom gear one?

Im tempted by this 99, and do a Kitten Kreation and turn it into a very sexy m95... i like the aps system, so its worth a pop Imo....

anyway I prefer the m3 leupold scope sytems... 40mm, but with side dial focus, which unlike front focus, means your scope covers dont start spinning around or get knocked as easily... and a rifle ghillie doesnt get in the way of the ajustment :P

one problem with 50mm is its begining to head towards silly optics that airsoft just doesnt need... my longest 80m kill i made with 3.5x zoom... higher is really only of advantage for spotting and recce beyond the 500 imo.

lol ah no I dont play , just a collector and the m82 being my holy grail.
    Socom gear one is soooo dam pricey considering it only uses standard m4 internals its just the machine milling thats expensive.

Why does anything big or flashy a guy owns get "that" response from women? Its all about penis sizes with ye even when its not the topic.... and they call guys the filthy minded ones lol!;)

Even pretty flowers have earthy roots....

Id watch the china for an m82 after this one...not entirely unlikely imo...

I'm getting one of these to build a m95 to go with my AW.50 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Firekitten wrote: »
    Even pretty flowers have earthy roots....

Id watch the china for an m82 after this one...not entirely unlikely imo...

I'm getting one of these to build a m95 to go with my AW.50 :D

Is there one coming out or are you making it yourself?

• Advertisement

Craigsy wrote: »
    Is there one coming out or are you making it yourself?
    I built the rifle myself from a maruzen type 96 last year....

Advertisement