Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Scream Cream.

• 29-07-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭

No Scream Cream. Supposedly numbs what ever area you're using it on and so makes waxing less painful. I'm a wimp when it comes to waxing. I've even gotten to the stage where I've left wax strips on my legs and washed them off cause I can't pull them off. Have an almightly low tolerance for pain.

So has anyone used this cream? Anyone out there like me and found this helpful?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Love the name :P and if it works even better. Also love the term "lady garden"..im just getting a bit of a prune down there haha

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It never did much for me, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

I know this is an old thread but has anyone used this since and how did you find it? Thinking of buying some, :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I asked my beautician about the cream and she said it is not very good. She suggested taking a couple of painkillers before waxing.

Miaireland wrote: »
    I asked my beautician about the cream and she said it is not very good. She suggested taking a couple of painkillers before waxing.

I plan on doing that too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Cream, no cream, I notice no difference. All you can do is close your eyes, grit your teeth and rip that strip off! The pain is over in a second anyway, the worst bit is building the courage to rip it off and not gently peel!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Did nothing for me anyway!

Ok Iv bought the cream, Im doing waxing in college tonight so Il report back tomorrow! :P:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

I thought it was banned?? I didnt find it made much of a difference... I also tried this topical cream that people use before they get tats.. no good!

lala stone wrote: »
    I thought it was banned?? I didnt find it made much of a difference... I also tried this topical cream that people use before they get tats.. no good!

Nope! I just bought it from ''Urban wax'' in Dublin, they stock it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 dgk

I bought this, it was brilliant, great for Brazilian waxing. I out it on before going i, you need to have it on for 50 minutes for the numbing thing to work...I cant find in any salon i tried.....Has anybody seen it anywhere recently

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Please don't open up two year old threads. Thanks. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement