Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] CCP Release a new Eve Online Vid showcasing the game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Really nice video, but chances of that all happening in a single day are low, chances of having fun in a single day are great if you start with a few friends though or other people that are just starting out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Cool vid. It is deffo about being in the right place at the right time. I just logged on to do some PVE last weekend to earn some iskies. Someone probed me out, I reported it to my corp who said it in an intel channel we're part of. 10mins later we'd wiped out their fleet.

We formed a new fleet, most of that new fleet got raped, I barely survived with 2 others but in that time had wiped out a second fleet. Really great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cryo

I really love it, sometimes its hard to explain to others what eve actually is... that video just sums it up pretty nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

If they really wanted it to be like eve the barge should of warped out posting pictures of admiral ackbar in local the frigates should of switched target to the wolf 10 recons should of uncloaked the wolf would of exploded the barge pilot would start to smack the wolf for being a gullible fool and then all the wolf pilots corp m8s would smack his killmail for haveing a civilian rep on it or some such

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

bizmark wrote: »
    If they really wanted it to be like eve the barge should of warped out posting pictures of admiral ackbar in local the frigates should of switched target to the wolf 10 recons should of uncloaked the wolf would of exploded the barge pilot would start to smack the wolf for being a gullible fool and then all the wolf pilots corp m8s would smack his killmail for haveing a civilian rep on it or some such

Ahhh, that's the eve I know any love. Nearly making me want to log in again. They forgot to include the hours between fleets and the real use for titans, bridges.

Even Rockey had a montaggggggeeeeeeeee! Always fade out on a montagggggggeeeeeee

• Advertisement
Advertisement