Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steering wheel for GTA 4 on PC

Options
  • 29-07-2009 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had much experience using a steering wheel in the PC version of GTA 4? Can someone recommend a particular model?

Something like the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel or the XBox wireless steering wheel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I wouldn't bother with a steering wheel for gta4 - I think it would be more of a hindrance than a help for a game like that. I actually found an Xbox 360 controller to be the best way to control GTA4 on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭MysticalRain

I'm using the Xbox controller myself as too. I'm just curious about using a steering wheel.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lol it drives like a trolley, dont bother.

why are you using the 360 controller may i ask? the pc controls are dead on, unlike the previous versions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

why are you using the 360 controller may i ask? the pc controls are dead on, unlike the previous versions

Cause it was made for console probably, AND, with a joypad you can relax back a few feet from the screen, lying down on the bed or flaked out.
    Whereas at a PC its mostly upright at a desk getting repetitive strain injury :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

<thread hijack>Speaking of wheels, is there a decent one that works on both the PC/360?</thread hijack>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭MysticalRain

lol it drives like a trolley, dont bother.

Basically because I wanted an analogue controls for steering.

Advertisement