Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 vs ps3 threads should be banned from the site!

Options
  • 29-07-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi these threads never really do anything but cause arguments or infractions r bans and in my opinion should be banned as they cause trouble on the site!

does anyone agree with me be it 360 or ps3 users?

should the mods know better and close the threads when they start?

they really just dont solve any qs or anything!

thanks,

Ray;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

hi these threads never really do anything but cause arguments or infractions r bans and in my opinion should be banned as they cause trouble on the site!

does anyone agree with me be it 360 or ps3 users?

should the mods know better and close the threads when they start?

they really just dont solve any qs or anything!

thanks,

Ray;)

Or we could just keep it confined to one thread and merge any others that come along? :confused: Why ban something just because people will have opposing arguments? Sounds silly to ban something that I would argue with my geeky friends about in a normal day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Or we could just keep it confined to one thread and merge any others that come along? :confused: Why ban something just because people will have opposing arguments? Sounds silly to ban something that I would argue with my geeky friends about in a normal day :P
    maybe yes but just stupid having the same argument over and over do you not agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

maybe yes but just stupid having the same argument over and over do you not agree?

So why you bringing it up?.......again ;)

I think it is a valid argument to be honest, I have both and defo have a favorite. I would give up one in the morning if i had too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

close threads

Only 2 words I read. If you have a suggestion on how the forums should be run then go to feedback. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement