Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate present

Options
  • 29-07-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Howdy
    I want to buy my boyfriend a super awesome cool present for his birthday, but im totally stumped for ideas.
    What i want to know, after hours masses, is if you could pick one thing that you really want for your birthday, what would it be? Im going to steal the best idea, so dont say stuff like a pony/a hooker/a car because im not made of money/letting him near other wimmins/made of money

...........annnnd go! :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Color Climax

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

A naughty nurse costume.

Make sure you get him the right size though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Howdy
    I want to buy my boyfriend a super awesome cool present for his birthday, but im totally stumped for ideas.
    What i want to know, after hours masses, is if you could pick one thing that you really want for your birthday, what would it be? Im going to steal the best idea, so dont say stuff like a pony/a hooker/a car because im not made of money/letting him near other wimmins/made of money

...........annnnd go! :pac:

Let him watch you with other wimmins. :)

Sometimes just watching is the bestest present in the whole wide world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

a hooker
    Damn. I'm all out.
    not letting him near other wimmins

Oooh scary mary.

Ahh go on. Gizza go. go on go on go on go on go on go on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

get him scarlett johansson. i'd love to get her as a present.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

box of miller.

Advertisement