Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetstar.com.au

Options
  • 29-07-2009 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to book flights within Australia with Jetstar.com.au as they seem to have the cheapest flights at the moment. But everytime I fill out the form and submit then I get the following message:

ERROR [5022:ArgumentOutOfRangeException] An error has occurred. Please try again. If the error persists, please contact the airline.

Does anyone know could this be because I'm trying to book from an Irish IP address? Can you only book with Jetstar from within Australia?:confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I doubt it, you're best bet would be to contact Jetstar. The error is probably a problem with the page or data you entered, not to do with where you are from.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/index.aspx

works fine from Melbourne?...

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smcgui

Thanks for your replies. Turned out it was because of the frequent flyer number...still not sure why but once I didn't enter our number then it worked!

Advertisement