Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Valencia Moto GP,,Package or what...

• 29-07-2009 10:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi,has anyone any advice or info about going to the GP n Valencia in Nov 6,7,8, isn it better to go with a package deal etc,i have priced the tickets for the weekend on there own,and was wondering who might be the best travell agent etc to get a price of for a all in tour,,,,,thanks in advance..

PS was in Donnington the weekend,and have still the buzz to get another GP in this year,so am trying to organise now while while the iron is still hot....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Hey Tyreman,

Did the Valencia Moto GP a couple of years ago and it was amazing.
    The company we got the package from is no longer in existenece but I understand polepostiontravel may have availability.

Package is way better as it includes your accomodation, tickets and transport to and from the track. Tickets are at hotel desk when you check in. You get up next the morning, have brekkie, get on the bus, spend the day at the track on race and/or qualifying day, back on the bus and back to the hotel. It was hassle free. Wouldn't do it any other way in a foreign country.

Back then there was the Rossi/Gibernau battles and I remember on race night the whole town was out celebrating the Rossi win. There were people dancing on the streets and holding their hats out doing collections for Sete. It was priceless.

Would love to do it again this year. Reckon it'll be another good GP with the Rossi/Lorenzo thing heating up.

Advertisement