Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prussia Street

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Im looking to get to BRD motors, 27 Prussia Street, Dublin 7 by public transport. I'll be coming from Cork and dont really know my way around Dublin city so any help with bus / luas info would be appreciated.

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Off the top of my head, you get the 39 buses from Hawkins st to get to there. There is no train/luas goin up that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Yea buswise the 39 or the 70 will leave you off there. Fare should be 1.60 from town. 39 is is pretty frequent.

If you're coming from Heuston Station you'd be quickest on foot really. Walk along the quays towards the city center and turn left at the white modern looking bridge onto Blackhall Place. Just keep walking straight up from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Yea buswise the 39 or the 70 will leave you off there. Fare should be 1.60 from town. 39 is is pretty frequent.

If you're coming from Heuston Station you'd be quickest on foot really. Walk along the quays towards the city center and turn left at the white modern looking bridge onto Blackhall Place. Just keep walking straight up from there.

agreed. It will take you max a half an hour. I travel via Prussia st every working day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Are you having a look at the Octavia Scout they have there?? Lovely car! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ulviking44

thanks for the info guys.

lightening - no, not the Octavia Scout :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Well, best of luck if you are motoring home with a new car smell!

Advertisement