Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

friends??

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

A while ago headed away with a few girls, they were out dancing an asked me to mind their hand bags, so i did, needed the loo put the 2 bags into my bag and went to loo came back girls asked for their bags gave them over next i knew they were saying their money was gone..i didnt touch it but they go the cops involved, told them i robbed their bags..cctv shows me putting their bags into my big bag going to the loo and returning to pub disco area ended up i got a fine a criminal record and everyone thinks i'm a thief,very few people talking to me - even my family hate me and i dont blame them..i'm at my wits end..i feel like ending it all but i want to clear my name first, i lost my job, friends and my dignity..can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

You sure the bags never left your sight even when you went to the toilet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 catrionakitty

karlog wrote: »
    You sure the bags never left your sight even when you went to the toilet?

i'm 100% positive i hung bag on door and stood onit in the ladies while washing me hands.. had to dry hands on my skirt cos the dryers werent working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

All i can think of is the money was robbed before they gave you the bags. Did they bother to check the cctv at other periods when you were around the club. Maybe there was some point where the bags were left unattended and money was stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 catrionakitty

my husband reckons they didnt have the cash in their bags in the first place he knows them from school and reckons thet were out for an easy touch...he reckons if they had any cash they would have it in there shoes or somewhere about there bodys, he says that everone nos they'd travel 20 miles to save a pound

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

.i'm at my wits end..i feel like ending it all but i want to clear my name first,

Eh, don't do this. Forget about these so called "friends". Meet new people.

Have you actually a criminal record now?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

catrionakitty, I'd recommend you start a thread in Personal Issues for some advice on the non-legal aspects of your situation.

Best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement