Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothpaste in cereal

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

I have a weird habit of topping my corn flakes every morning with a bit of toothpaste. I like the minty taste in my cereal. In my opinion toothpaste compliments any food agree? Try it out if you dont believe me.

My last thread about this got closed, so this is not a joke by the way i'm actually serious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭masherella88

i don't think that that's very good for you...you aren't meant to eat toothpaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭TedB

Christ. Is this thread serious? Very surreal.

On another note, eating toothpaste will give you cancer! Science proves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I can't even stand sugar on cereal... toothpaste? Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yes, your last thread was closed, and now this one is too. You have cross-posted variants of this here and here. You're clearly just looking for attention.

On the off-chance that you're not trolling, eating toothpaste is very dangerous and you should consult your doctor.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement