Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNG Flanagan Ford

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Simple Question...

Where are they now? They were on the top of O'Connell Street the last time I noticed but not today.
    When did they move, I saw on their website that they are in Shell House, Wine Street, please shed some light because I have no idea where that is.

Help me..:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Simple Question...

Where are they now? They were on the top of O'Connell Street the last time I noticed but not today.
    When did they move, I saw on their website that they are in Shell House, Wine Street, please shed some light because I have no idea where that is.

Help me..:rolleyes:

The first building in the terrace of houses/offices beside Callan Tansey solicitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Same people, same service, cheaper building. They now are in a building more approiate IMO and they are the best there is within what they do. Clever they downsized and reduced costs early!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Found it today, thanks Culchie. Very nice place they have, relatively small but it's over a few levels.
    There old place must have been pretty big, I was never in it though.

Advertisement