Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santry nightlife

Options
  • 30-07-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi all, heading up to Santry this Sat night (1st Aug).

Is there any decent nightclubs in Santry or the close area?? By close i mean taxi under €15?

Am i asking too much?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Havent been round Santry in a while but eh.. the comet? thats a good bar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

eh the comet..... okey dokey.

try headin into drumcondra. few good pubs in around there. within 15 euro taxi anyway.

you could go into to and there is nite link that comes back through santry. where abouts you staying. you could go out to the new wrights venue. not far from santry and also you could get to swords too.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

There is no night clubs in santry, the comet is just a typical local as is the swiss cottage, your better off heading up to Swords, Drumcondra you only have the Ivy house which is not bad but not all that good either, pay the extra fiver in a cab to swords and check out the clubs up there, velvet is a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What about Quinns in Drumcondra? Or maybe McGowans in Phibsboro? Both late night bars.

You might get out of Swords to Santry for €15 but I'd say it'll be more like €18-20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

Larianne wrote: »
    What about Quinns in Drumcondra? Or maybe McGowans in Phibsboro? Both late night bars.

The Porterhouse is a good spot too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement