Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Stuff Home

Options
  • 30-07-2009 6:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    has anyone any experience of sending personal effects home and is it hassle-free, I have a laptop, some clothes and souvenirs etc. (~25kg max) that I need to send home as I'm leaving Oz in October and only want to be hauling the bare essentials with me thru Asia. Heres one company I came across http://www.globalps.com.au/nomads/
    Does anyone have any experience of them or know of any others and what about Australia Post or would they be too expensive.

I'm in no particular hurry for the stuff as i wont be home myself for a few months after Oz so time is not an issue, more so price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

im looking for this too. not coz im going thru asia, but coz we brought too much crap!!

Let me know if u try this lot and price etc...

cheers

Advertisement